CECC TEAM CONFIRMATION AGREEMENT
The main representative from each school must complete the form below.
Collegiate Sports Management Group (CSMG) and the Varsity Esports Foundation (VEF) have partnered in the distribution of prizing, scholarships, and travel stipends for the May 2022 Collegiate Esports Commissioners Cup (CECC). To qualify for the Travel Stipend to attend the CECC, institutions must submit this form. VEF will not disburse funds until institutions receiving a bid to the CECC submit a fully executed copy of this Travel Stipend Agreement. Some schools receive under $1,000.00 and other schools no more than $1,000.00 is available per team in those schools, regardless of the number of teams from the institution participating in the CECC.
The purpose of the funds is to subsidize any travel and/or lodging to attend the May 2022 CECC event. For example, funds may be re-disbursed to individual players for travel and/or lodging or teams can use the funds to help with the costs to book travel and/or lodging for the attending teams. However, institutions need not substantiate how Travel Stipend funds were used.
To qualify for the Travel Stipend, institutions must agree to the following:
- Submit this form with a signature from an authorized representative of the institution.
- Failure to book rooms within 15-days of receiving the Travel Stipend will result in forfeiture of the Travel Stipend. If this type of forfeiture occurs, the institution agrees to return the Travel Stipend to VEF before the May 2022 CECC event begins.
- Failure to attend the CECC will result in forfeiture of the Travel Stipend. If this type of forfeiture occurs, the institution agrees to return the Travel Stipend to VEF within 15-days of the commencement of the CECC. Failure to return the Travel Stipend due to forfeiture, may result in disqualification to future tournaments.
By completing this form, I acknowledge the following:
- I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document and I have read and understand it. I understand the institution is bound by it.
- I represent and warrant that I am authorized to do so, and that upon executing this Agreement, this Agreement shall be binding and enforceable in accordance with its terms upon the institution for whom I am acting.